Undergraduate FAQ

Can I still meet with someone in the department for advising?

Yes. The best way to reach Dr. Moore or Ruth is via email, and you can also schedule a phone call or virtual meeting by email.

Can I still declare an anthropology major or minor? 

Yes. Contact Ruth and Dr. Moore and we'll set up a virtual major or minor declaration with you.